January 5, 2015
October 4, 2010
My birthday is coming up (woo!) so today my moodboard reflects things I have on my wishlist from some fabulous European Etsy sellers!
To see more moodboards from fellow EST members, head on over to fleurfatales blog!
September 19, 2010
I love strolling through the vintage shops on Etsy. These are a few of my favourites from the close enough to ship to me UK!
– Restless General Store has many, many things I want. And the photographs are fantastic.
– hello darling! vintage has some super cute home decor, as well as clothes and shoes.
– purple pumpkins has some wonderful old trims and ribbons!
– A Good Vintage has lovely goodies, like these…
– and Refound Relics has a lot of lovely rustic pieces.
My paypal acct. is suffering, but I am very happy. That is what’s important here.
July 19, 2010
We’ve been experiencing a lot of summer rain recently.
In Ireland? No way!
This has inspired today’s moodboard.
One thing I do enjoy about the rain? It brings out the tiny little froggies from their hiding.
To see more Monday Moodboards, please head over to FleurFatale!
July 12, 2010
Today I’m feeling the need for lots of colour!
Would you like to see more moodboards? Head on over to Fleurfatale!
May 24, 2010
I’m loving soft, light Grays with bright Limes and Yellows on this warm “Summer” Monday.